- Choose a print size with frame and matte options from the drop-down list
- The displayed price is for a framed, laminated print with matte that is treated to protect it from moisture and airborne contamination. You can see frame close-up photos here: gallery-of-fine-images.myshopify.com/pages/frame-close-up-detail-photos
- If you prefer an acrylic window versus a laminated print, select clear or non-glare to match the print size from the menu . Acrylic window prints are not laminated and the matte is not treated.
- Add your selection to the cart. You can edit items in the cart.
- From the menu, you can choose Metallic Gloss Paper, Epson Hot Press Bright Paper* or Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper. Learn more here: gallery-of-fine-images.myshopify.com/pages/photo-paper-choices * Requires an acrylic window.
- We use Epson Ultrachrome K3 pigment inks. For a detailed study of the archival print life by Wilhelm Research using these these inks, Learn more here: http://www.wilhelm-research.com/epson/ESP3880.html Note: We use a different wide format Epson printer model (7890) which uses the same inks.
- We laminate the print with state-of-the-art archival laminating film, your choice of luster, gloss or high gloss finish. Laminating protects the print from moisture, airborne contamination, scuffing, fingerprints, yellowing and UV light while increasing the archival print life. Luster finish lamination preserves much of the detail and contrast and of the paper while controlling glare and is a good choice for rooms without controlled lighting. Gloss lamination provides better contrast and detail than luster. It shows reflections from uncontrolled lighting and the framed print should be placed to minimize reflections if possible. The high gloss laminated print gives photos real "pop" and enhances color and contrast. It is very reflective and we recommend using it with controlled lighting like dedicated picture or track lighting with halogen or LED lamps. In an average room with a mix of daylight from windows and assorted lights at night, the reflections can be distracting.
- Learn more about choosing between traditional framing with an acrylic window and print laminating here: gallery-of-fine-images.myshopify.com/pages/choosing-between-traditional-glazing-or-print-lamination
Arc de Triomphe, Silver Frames
More from this collection